A leader in collaborative visualization solutions for world-class organizations – VuWall Technology, a global visual technologies company, offers solutions for business, entertainment, and industry. With expertise in video wall management software since 2009, we’ve established a reputation as a world-class developer manufacturer of solutions for control rooms, business presentations, training facilities, education, media and government. As a market leader, VuWall Technology is used in over 1000 installations worldwide.
At VuWall Technology we believe that employees create our success and further drive our global growth, we are looking for a high-performing Sales Manager to help us meet our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You will be responsible for developing and executing all key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans required to achieve set financial targets.
- Own and hit/exceed annual sales targets within assigned territory and accounts
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and to expand the company’s customer base
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Minimum of High school diploma. BA/BS degree or equivalent is preferred.
- 5-10 years in the Professional Audio Visual industry with field sales responsibility.
- Proven sales experience, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of an organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services and position them against competitors
- Demonstrable experience in developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Microsoft Word, Excel, & PowerPoint
- Presentation skills
- Basic Audio Visual knowledge
Salary is open to discussion and negotiable depending on experience.
VuWall Technology is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace.